FineCut9 for Illustrator Ver1.1 Mac (Illustrator CS6 - CC2019)
Mac OS X(10.7.x)
Mac OS X(10.8.x)
Mac OS X(10.9.x)
Mac OS X(10.10.x)
Mac OS X(10.11.x)
|Supported Software||FineCut/Coat9 for Illustrator|
|Application||Adobe Illustrator CS6/CC/CC2014/CC2015/CC2015.3/CC2017/CC2018/CC2019 English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese|
About this Upgrade software
- FineCut9 serial key is required after software updating.
- Free upgrade to FineCut9 from FineCut8 is available if you have FineCut8 CD-ROM.
- How to issue a FineCut9 serial key from FineCut8 CD-ROM, please see here.
About installer and others
- When installation of RasterLinkTools in macOS 10.14 or later is failed, please refer to here to take measures.
- How to recognize [KeySpan] USB conversion adapter on macOS High Sierra(10.13) from here.
The following functions have been change
[Ver1.0 -> Ver1.1]
- Improved function -
- CJV300 Plus is supported.
- CG-FXⅡPlus is supported.
[FineCut8 Ver8.7.7 -> FineCut9 Ver1.0]
- Fixed bugs -
- When operating weed line in the Weed Line dialog, a problem with slow operation occurred.
- The maximum number of favorites have been increased from 10 to 250, so that the problem, the favorite was not registered when there were more than 10 layer colors.
- Size in plot preview dialog was not be able to be changed smoothly with mouse.
- List display disappeared when you moved the color/layer in the plot preview dialog.
- The output condition was not able to be saved by accounts other than the administrator privilege.
New functions / Improved functions of FineCut9
- Illustrator CC2019 is supported.
- It can be now outputted directly to Trotec Speedy 100/300/360/400.
It can be outputted by the procedure that outputs to Mimaki plotter.
Register mark cut can be done by manually adjusting the RED pointer of the laser machine to the printed register mark.
Download from here.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.