Expert printing made easy.
- Well-balanced entry-level models with excellent operational performance, image quality, speed and cost -
100 Series: Sublimation transfer inkjet printer
With two newly developed heads, the TS100-1600 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a Sublimation transfer inkjet printer. Achieves about twice the high-speed printing of conventional machine for textiles*.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high quality printing, the DAS (Dot Adjustment System) was incorporated into the new “100 series” printers. Dot position and feed correction, which used to take a lot of time and effort to do manually, can now be done automatically, reducing the workload on the operator.
* When compared to our previous models: JV150-160 (equipped with water-based sublimation ink) and TS30-1300
- All-in-one entry model that can handle everything from sample creation to large-lot production
- High speed printing of up to 70 m²/h for high productivity
- Printer with improved operability using the comprehensive technology of Mimaki
- Compatible with Mimaki’s two types of original RIP software to ensure beautiful prints and ease of use
Production Example of TS100-1600
*Click to view larger image.
|Soft Signage||Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics||Sports Apparel|
|TS100-1600||Maximum print width: 1,610 mm (63.4")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.6m | Ink: Solvent (Cartridge/Bottle) | Max.speed: 62.9m²/h | Supports ID-cut
- JV150 Series
Wide Format Inkjet Printer | Size: 1.3 / 1.6m | Ink: Solvent / Sublimation | Max.speed: 56.2m²/h | Orange & Light black ink
Reliable Mechanism for High Productivity - 3.2 m Superwide Format Sublimation Inkjet Printer