Ultimate Advantage - Multi Printer playing two roles in one, available for both paper and textile
Tx300P-1800 from Mimaki splendidly reproduces rich color gradation and delicate sophisticated lines in textile printing. In Tx300P-1800 MkII, these capabilities have been taken to a new level, and long-awaited print on paper is now available with the "hybrid ink capability" which is another unique feature of this series.
As Dye sublimation ink (transfer) for printing on transfer paper has been added, you can now select from 3 types of ink sets; "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Textile pigment ink", "Direct sublimation ink + Textile pigment ink", "Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Direct sublimation ink".*1,*2
Enabling print on paper will expand the possibilities of new materials and applications drastically.
*1: It is possible to load only one ink as with conventional models.
*2: The combination of “Dye sublimation ink (transfer) + Direct sublimation ink" is to be supported later.
- Switchable conveyance units supporting both paper and textile
Service engineers are no longer needed! You can easily replace platens manually.
- A variety of ink types capable of responding to print materials and hybrid ink supply system
One way and Hybrid are available.
- Ultimate design for usability ensuring high-quality production
New printhead, Reliable textile feeding mechanism
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
- Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink4 Lite*
The TxLink4 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user' s choice.
The feature of digital textile printing
Substantial time savings and production time reduction from design to market enables fast response to clients orders.
No restriction in numbers of colors, smooth gradations and high quality printing.
Ecologically viable printing as only the required ink quantity is used for production. No excess water usage.
Production Example of Tx300P-1800 MkII
*Click to view larger image.
|Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics||Seat fabrics||Outdoor equipment|
|Soft Signage||Sports Apparel||Wallpaper||Poster|
|Tx300P-1800 MkII||Maximum print width:
Textile 1,920 mm (75.6") / Paper 1,940 mm (76.4")
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Belt-Type Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer
Next is - To The Ultimate On-Demand Production - Entry-level Direct Textile Inkjet Printer