"Tx500P-320DS" considerably reduces production time through the simultaneous processing of two operations, printing and color fixation, and can meet various needs from samples to large-lot production within quick delivery times.
The 3.2-m-wide direct sublimation Tx500P-3200DS inkjet printer is suitable for printing on wide fabrics used for creating soft signage or on home furnishing products, and its unique simultaneous printing and color fixation capability, expands business opportunities.
- Printing and color fixation combined in a single printer unit
As the printer has a built-in color fixation device, Tx500P-3200DS enables printing and color fixation processes in a single printer unit. This feature considerably reduces production time and increases business opportunities.
- The maximum printing speed (130 m2/h) achieves high productivity
The maximum printing speed is 130 m2/h*1 for 4-color printing and 105 m2/h*2 for 6-color printing.
The high-speed printing accelerates on-demand print production.
*1: 130 m2/h (4-color, high-speed mode, 540 × 360 dpi, Bi, Hi, 3 Pass)
*2: 105 m2/h (6-color, draft mode, 540 × 360 dpi, Bi, Hi, 4 Pass)
- Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology achieves exceptional quality printing at high speeds on 3.2 m wide textile
- To deliver high-quality printing, a new AMF(*3) ensures stable textile feeding/take-up. Additionally, a pulling roller provides stable textile transportation by maintaining an appropriate pressure during printing onto rolled textiles with width of up to 3.2 m and weight up to 130 kg.
- Highly reliable inkjet technology optimizes the waveform to achieve precise placement of ink droplets onto media. The Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding and uneven color printing. These features deliver exceptional quality printing at a high-speed.
*3: The AMF applies an appropriate tension to the textile to ensure stable textile transportation.
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles. Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only unclogged nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning. These functions ensure constant printing performance and reduce printing waste owing to defective nozzles.
- The external ink supply unit is equipped with large (3 L) ink containers. Ink can be filled into the containers during the long-time continuous printing of a 3.2-m-wide, 300-m-long rolled textile.
Production Example of Tx500P-3200DS
*Click to view larger image.
|Soft Signage||Fashion Apparel||Interior fabrics|
|Tx500P-3200DS||Maximum print width: 3,290 mm (129.5")|
- Sports Apparel
- Interior Fabrics
- Fashion Textile
Belt-Type Direct Textile Inkjet Printer | Width: 1.8m | Ink: Sublimation, Disperse, Textile pigment, Reactive, Acid | Max. speed: 54m²/h
Reliable Mechanism for High Productivity - 3.2 m Superwide Format Sublimation Inkjet Printer
Reliability evolving. High speed and quality digital printing for cotton, silk, hemp and rayon.