Mimaki Simple POP Ver 2.0 Installer
|Version||2.0 Full Installer|
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
|Supported Software||Simple POP|
The following functions have been change
[Ver1.0 -> Ver2.0]
- CJV330 Series and CG-AR Series is now supported.
- Cut Output function is now supported.
*This requires prior installation of the Mimaki CG-AR Plotter Driver. Download from here.
*Register marks cut is not supported. When executing the register marks cut, use the RL output function or FineCut/Coat9 plot output function.
- For the display unit of length, inch is supported.
- Execute [MSP200.EXE] in the folder.
- Install Simple POP according to installation wizard.
* If you want to upgrade and install the environment such as templates and user settings added in Simple POP Ver1.0 to Simple POP Ver2.0, please refer to here.
- If you have a Simple POP serial key, you can install it free of charge. Simple POP serial key is provided with the Simple POP packaging box or CG-AR accessories. In addition, the serial key used in the previous version can be used continuously.
- If you do not have a SimplePOP serial key, you can use a trial version for 30 days for free after installing SimplePOP. There is no limitation on the trial version.
Download from here.
Precautions for download
Be sure to read the following license agreement before downloading this software.
Software License Agreement
By installing this software, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Article 1 Definition
- Software means the computer program supplied with this agreement.
- Related data means printed text data supplied with this software or printed data which we may supply subsequently.
- This software means the software, related data and the copy of this software which we supply to you.
Article 2 Limitations
- This software must not be copied against the provisions of this agreement.
- This software must not be changed or reverse engineered. Moreover, it must not be transferred, leased or sublicensed to the third party. The status of this agreement must not be transferred, either.
- This software must not be transferred, licensed or resold to the third party or transferred, licensed or purchased from it by rental or false rental activity.
- This software must not be transferred or licensed to the third party or purchased from it as secondhand goods.
Article 3 Limitation of Warranty
- It is not warranted that functions contained in this software suit the intended use of the customer.
- This software should be selected and introduced in the customer’s responsibility: any damage in installing this software in the computer’s hard disk and the plotter’s memory is not covered.
- We accept no responsibility for any results of the use of this software (including lost earnings or profits).
Article 4 Term of Validity
- The term of validity of this agreement starts when the customer installs this software.
- When the customer decides to stop using this software, this agreement is automatically terminated.
- This agreement is terminated immediately, without our notice, if the customer does not follow any clause of this agreement. If this agreement terminates, the whole of this software must be deleted.