- You can calculate ink consumption level per print by the following procedure.
(1) On the job listing screen, go to [Environment]→[Option].
(2) Go to the Option Window, click on [Job Control] tab, check on [Calculate Ink Consumption],
and click on [OK] button.
(3) Select the job you need from the job listing, and select print options.
*The volume of ink consumption differs by the options.
(4) Print job by right-clicking on the job you print. Select either [Immediate Print], [RIP & Print],
or [RIP ONLY].
*If you perform the procedure #4, RIP completion data turns into “Pending” or “Finished”.
*If you need to check it before print, select [RIP ONLY].
5) Open property by right-clicking the job you print, and check the ink consumption level on
*The displayed number is not precise. Consider the numbers as the referential.