- Please check the following contents
 RLP5 icon or shortcut may be broken.
Select [Start]-[All Programs]-[Mimaki RasterLinkPro5] to execute RLP5.
 Security software may have deleted the execution.
This problem will occur in the following situations:
- When installing RLP5 after installing the security software.
- When installing the security software after installing RLP5.
In the case of RLP5 Ver.2.20 or earlier, it is not possible to use RLP5 and security
software at the same time. Upgrading to RLP5 Ver.2.30 or later is recommended.
[How to upgrade RLP5 to Ver.2.30 or later]
(1) Uninstall the current version of RLP5 (Ver.2.20 or earlier)
Please see RLP5 Installation Guide for uninstall instructions
* All job data will be deleted during uninstallation.
(2) Install RLP5 to Ver.2.30 or later as a new installation
* Removal of the security software is not needed.